+ 91-9999257096 9999257097
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the best organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can oppress your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a robust weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural antidote of Ayurveda is being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Beauty is not in an elixir or in a magic pill. Everyone is beautiful in his or her own way – you just need a little natural and loving touch with Ayurvedic Sanjivani Booti . The face is one of the substantial areas that you need to take care of because all five senses are located here. We made medicines with exotic Ayurvedic herbs, foods that are pure, and beauty care that is natural and simply divine.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder caused by an overactive immune system. Symptoms include flaking, irritation, itching, and thick, white, silver, or red patches of skin. Psoriasis treatments comprise of steroid creams, occlusion, light therapy and oral medications, such as biologics.
# Symptoms of Skin Psoriasis or Skin Problems
- Injury to the skin, such as a cut, a bug bite, or a severe sunburn.
- Infections, like sore throat or skin infections.
- Heavy alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin D deficiency.
The cause of psoriasis isn't fully understood, but it's thought to be related to an immune system problem with T cells and other white blood cells, called neutrophils, in your body.
T cells normally travel through the body to safeguard against foreign substances, such as viruses or bacteria.
But if you are suffering from psoriasis, the T cells attack healthy skin cells by mistake, as if to heal a wound or to fight an infection.
Hyperactive T cells also trigger increased production of healthy skin cells, more T cells and other white blood cells, especially neutrophils.
These then travel into the skin causing redness and sometimes pus in pustular lesions. Dilated blood vessels in psoriasis-affected areas create redness in the skin lesions.
# Types of Skin Diseases
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common and ordinary reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also evolve blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Grade II:Grade II piles are larger than grade I pile, but they also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return independently.
- . Scaly Rashes – Reliably known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are most commonly the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be delicate to severely painful depending on what had caused them. A Few factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis, and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some ordinary examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where irritation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to extravagant cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin disorder which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mainly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if overstimulated.
# Role Of Ayurveda in Skin Curing
Ayurvedic quotations say that psoriasis arises due to an inequality of two "doshas" (areas of energy) known as the "Vata" and "Kapha."
Vata is liable for controlling bodily functions and could cause the dryness and skin scaling associated with psoriasis. Kapha is liable for body growth and can lead to the itching and rapid skin cell turnover that psoriasis is known for.
The imbalance of energy causes toxins to build up in a person's system, leading to inflammation. As a result, Ayurveda treatments often revolve around not alone on herbal applications, but also diet and lifestyle advice.
Ayurveda has many antidotes for all of the syndrome mentioned above along with many other skin problems and has gained popularity as it is completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with ordinary medicine. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda expert.
# Why Choose Sanjeevani Booti?
Sanjivani Booti is a total cure medicine for people who are suffering from Skin problems. We use natural herbs which helps in curing the migraine. The best part is that My Sanjivani Booti is considered to be one of the best medicines with zero side effects. We provide the best herbal Skin Curing medicines. We use natural herbal remedies which play a very important role in curing the migraine.
There are many other companies selling their products and people are not getting up to mark results. We use various herbs like Aloe Vera, Azadirachta indica. Aloe Vera plays an important role in nourishing the skin. Aloe Vera helps in reducing your acne and it helps in the growth of new cells and it prevents from scaring. These are one of the precious herbs we used in our Skin Curing products which help people to get the result with zero side effects and helps them to glow their skin.