+ 91-9720612805 7249991612
Infertility refers to the condition or situation of the biological inability of a male or female to contribute to conception. In Ayurveda, male and female infertility problems are considered not just physically, but also emotionally and spiritually. According to the holistic science system of Ayurveda, the body is divided into several Dhatus or elements. The Dhatu that is accountable for reproductive health is called as the Shukra Dhatu. If the Shukra Dhatu fails to receive its due share of nutrition, it can cause blockage in the reproductive channels.
A few causes can be an inbalanced digestion and inadequacy of well-balanced diet, the presence of too many toxins in the body, mental disturbances of anxiety, stress depression, and insomnia, hormonal imbalance, consuming junk and spicy foods, which increase the body heat and thereby weaken the Shukra Dhatu, by birth impotency, etc. Also, sexual overindulgence or controlling of sexual urges for a long period of time can eventually lead to sterility in some cases.
Male infertility is a growing problem among men. As soon as a man reaches 35 years of age, research has shown that he starts losing his libido and inches towards infertility. Infertility was recognize as only a female problem in earlier times, but as couples are opening up more, males are getting diagnosed with infertility at an alarming rate.
Infertility in any of the partners may cause loss of affection and lead to negativity in their lives. There are a lot of chemically produced medicines in the market that offers a cure for male infertility, but they are mostly steroids and might cause addiction. Therefore, the best way to antidote infertility is to take help from Ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatment for male infertility is very potent and effective.
# Symptoms of Male Infertility
- Tranisition in Sexual Desire — such as difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a clump in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell.
- Lower facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality.
- A lower than normal sperm count.
# Causes of Male Infertility
Male infertility is ordinarily caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical research, the doctor may be able to find the root cause of the problem.
About two-thirds of infertile men have trouble with making sperm in the testes. Either lower count of sperm is made and/or the sperm that is made does not work properly.
Sperm transit problems are found in about one in every five infertile men, including men who have had a vasectomy but now wish to have more children. Blockages (usually referred to as obstructions) in the tubes leading sperm away from the testis to the penis can cause a complete lack of sperm in the ejaculated semen.
- Imbalance or Inequality Of Hormones: Infertility can outcome from the disorders of the testicles themselves affecting other hormonal systems including the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thyroid, and adrenal glands. Low testosterone and other several hormonal problems have a number of possible underlying causes.
- Ejaculation issues: Backward ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder during orgasm instead of emerging out the tip of the penis. Several health conditions can cause retrograde ejaculation, including diabetes, spinal injuries, medications, and surgery of the bladder.
- Tumors : Cancers and non-malignant tumors can influence the male reproductive organs directly, through the glands that release hormones related to reproduction, such as the pituitary gland, or through unknown causes. In some cases, surgery, radiation or chemotherapy to treat tumors that can affect male fertility.
- Problems with Sexual intercourse: These can include difficulty in keeping or maintaining a proper erection sufficient for sex (erectile dysfunction), premature ejaculation, painful intercourse, anatomical abnormalities such as having a urethral opening below the penis (hypospadias), or psychological or relationship problems that interfere with sex.
# Role of Ayurveda in Male Infertility
The field of Ayurveda ages back to several thousand years when even modern medicine did not exist. Ayurveda visualizes at improving the complete health of men or women who are suffering from any kind of infertility problems and thus, improves their chances of conception with the least medicinal intervention. Follow this natural and herbal treatment based on Ayurveda, to tackle the issue of infertility.
# Natural Herbs Used in Curing Male Infertility
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is used in various Ayurvedic treatments as it has a lot of medicinal value. This herb provides a cure for all kinds of infertility problems. Ashwagandha is an aphrodisiac and it is used as an ingredient in the Ayurvedic remedy for male physical weakness. Its extracts when consumed by men, stimulates the nitric oxide production in their body. This result in the distention of the blood vessels and that helps in providing a boost to your desire for intimacy and helps in powering your reproductive system.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is the herb that helps in maintaining the whole health. It helps in boosting the brain and many other problems like erectile dysfunction. Ginseng helps in promoting the production of nitric oxide, a compound that helps in improving muscle relaxation in the penis and increases the blood circulation
- Shatavari: Shatavari is an ingredient that helps in providing a boost to your desire for intimacy. Shatavari helps in enhancing reproductive and digestive health. Shatavari helps in maintaining fertility.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is a sticky resin that emanates from rocks in the Himalayan mountains. It’s considered one of the most dominant rejuvenators known as it contains over 85 ionic minerals, vitamins, and fulvic acid which improves the overall function of the genitourinary system. Shilajit helps prevent anemia and flagging sexual energy. It’s an amazing addition for reversing male infertility.
# Why Choose Sanjivani Booti?
Sanjivani Booti is a total cure medicine for males who are suffering from infertility problems. We use natural herbs which helps in boosting the stamina and getting the proper erection of the penis. The best part is that My Sanjivani Booti is considered to be one of the best male infertility medicines with zero side effects. We provide the best herbal male infertility or erectile dysfunction medicines. We use natural herbal remedies which play a very important role in boosting the stamina in males.
There are many other companies selling their products and people are not getting satisfactory results. We use various herbs like Ashwagandha, Ginseng, Shatavri. Ginseng is considered one of the best herbs for tackling infertility and boosting the stamina and gaining a proper erection and to get rid of male infertility. These herbs are used for ages to get the proper erection of the penis. These are one of the precious herbs we used in our male infertility medicines which help people to get their sex life back.